- Nevach loves going here, she is a changed girl she says please and thank you. It's a great and excellent nursery her speech is brilliant since coming her and the staff are friendly, nice and really caring. Kelly Anne T
- No problems with the nursery or the staff, all the staff are friendly and always happy to help. Jeffrey L
- Emmie has had a very good four years at this nursery and loved every minute of it, she is going to miss everyone. Suzanne B
- My daughter has loved her time at nursery; in fact both my children loved it, well recommended. Tracey L
- Tanusha has been at the nursery for two years and enjoys going. Little Achievers staff are brilliant, I've no complaints in the two years. They have looked after Tanusha very well, I would recommend this nursery and I would like to give them an outstanding award. Thank you for looking after after Tanusha. Palvika J
- Highly recommend for any other parents. Great place with great staff, keeping children occupied at all times. I would definitely use the nursery again. Piotr Rakocy
- I think all the staff at this sure start nursery have been brilliant with Kenzie. He loves coming 3 days a week and he will miss coming and seeing his friends and teachers. I am 7 months pregnant and will definitely be bringing my baby here in the future. Sherene Eastham
- I recommend Forest School Nursery because my son has learned social skills and made new friends. It also gives my son independence going to nursery. His learning has improved. My son also goes swimming with the nursery which is good to learn children to swim at a young age. The staff are also friendly and helpful. Helen M
- My child enjoys coming to Nursery as he always comes home happy and talks about his day. I love getting weekly updates on the elog system showing what my child is learning including pictures and videos of him. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, I would recommend this nursery to anyone who is looking for quality childcare. Pamela C
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|