- The children have all been very happy here and the staff have been very flexible and helpful when there has been any problems. Tracy Jones
- I would recommend this nursery to any parent. It provides outstanding care and education to the children who attend, they thrive here and have lots of fun. They have helped my child to become a happy confident and well balanced person. She is very sad to leave. Leanne Chandley
- My daughter has attended this nursery since a small child. She has learned so much and has made lots of friends. She is a confident and bright little girl. Denise T
- I would recommend this school to all my friends and family for their children. My two daughters are having a fantastic time there and are coming on leaps and bounds. They have a huge amount of fun while learning. Lee Ellis
- Fabulous nursery, I couldn't ask for anything more from the staff. My little boy looks forward to going to see both children and staff. I would certainly use this nursery again for future children. Michelle Brady
- I would recommend Little Achievers Nursery for your child. My daughter has come here for the past 2 years and has learnt so much. The staff are really friendly and helpful and are always there if you have any problems. They have healthy snacks and dinner to choose from. So I would recommend this nursery to anyone of thinking to choose a really good nursery in Skelmersdale. Hayley Brereton
- My little girl has been coming since September 2013 and absolutely loves it, she always comes home happy. The staff are fantastic and extremely helpful. My daughter has achieved many milestones with the help and encouragement from them. Overall just a fantastic nursery and would advise anyone looking for childcare to go and have a look around, you certainly wont be disappointed. claire
- We really enjoyed Nishka's stays here, we will recommend to our friends. Rashmi Singh
- Brilliant and helpful throughout the year. Our daughter has gained so much in her knowledge in a variety of things from numbers and letters to different animals etc. Christopher C
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|