- Highly recommend for any other parents. Great place with great staff, keeping children occupied at all times. I would definitely use the nursery again. Piotr Rakocy
- I think all the staff at this sure start nursery have been brilliant with Kenzie. He loves coming 3 days a week and he will miss coming and seeing his friends and teachers. I am 7 months pregnant and will definitely be bringing my baby here in the future. Sherene Eastham
- I recommend Forest School Nursery because my son has learned social skills and made new friends. It also gives my son independence going to nursery. His learning has improved. My son also goes swimming with the nursery which is good to learn children to swim at a young age. The staff are also friendly and helpful. Helen M
- My child enjoys coming to Nursery as he always comes home happy and talks about his day. I love getting weekly updates on the elog system showing what my child is learning including pictures and videos of him. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, I would recommend this nursery to anyone who is looking for quality childcare. Pamela C
- I would like to say how much my son loves coming to the nursery. The staff are fantastic with him. I would recommend anyone to take their child there. I feel so happy leaving him knowing how amazing the staff are with him. Sabina is a very good manager, very understanding and so kind. List is just top! Always has a smile on her face and has been very good with my son she has taught him so much and me. Steph and Becky also amazing. They always care for my son's needs, always smiling. Thank you to all of you for everything you have my world, my king in your hands and I couldn't have left him with better people. Leanne T
- Everyone is lovely, helpful and look after the children really well. Good food, good staff. They take the children on trips. Imen Bouzabia
- The nursery is brilliant. My daughter seems to be settling in very well. She comes home telling me all the fun things she has done each session. Rachael Higham
- There fantastic and Scarlett has come on a lot in the short time she has been here. Philip B
- I feel that my child is in a safe, friendly, environment and is always happy to attend. All the staff are easy to approach, and understand any personal requirements. Lots of skills are developed, social and educational. I would recommend this nursery to any parent. Lisa Jolliffe
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|